Engine Marketing Reporting
- Track which search engines and keywords drive
the most traffic and
easily generate search engine marketing reports.
- Keyword analysis
provided to use for search engine
optimization and search engine placement analysis.
- Track repeat visitors from pay per click
campaigns, such as, Google's Adwords and Yahoo's
Provides a first line of defense
for the identification of fraudulent clicks,
including the ability to set up email alerts and
notifications based on user defined thresholds.
- See how visitors navigate within your web
- See how many orders were placed by marketing
campaign, search engine placement or other search
engine marketing techniques.
- Graphical analysis of traffic trends.
Real-Time Website Statistics
- Real-time reporting is an alternative to using
a web log analyzer.
- How many hits (page views and unique visitors)
your web site is receiving by hour, day, week,
month, quarter and year.
- How many different people visit your site.
- Where your traffic is coming from: search
engine placements, search terms from search engine
optimization, links from other sites, or other
- What pages are frequented the most.
- Website statistics about who is visiting your
web site, including the browsers they use, what
countries they are in and what languages they
- What time of day people traffic your web site
and when bottlenecks occur.
- E-mail notification when user-defined traffic
volume levels are hit.
- Download reports in multiple formats,
including Microsoft Word™,
Adobe PDF, rich text format, comma separated
values and tab-delimited format
- Email reports at any time in any downloadable